Friday, August 23, 2013

Some Photos

I was overcome with a stroke of technological genius just now, and realized that, in fact, my external hard drive uses the same kind of cord as my camera!  It looked the same, and I tentatively plugged it in (waiting for a muffled explosion as I blew all the fuses in the house, and realizing with dread that I don't know where the breaker box is).  And it worked!  So, to make a long story short, here are a few photos after all.  Nothing terribly exciting, I'm afraid.

 This is the little sunroom where my desk will be (it's there on the bottom right).  You can see the tiny garden outside.
 This is the kitchen, which is actually pretty big, it fits a table and everything.  The stove is gas (ha!), but it has a confusing ignition switch.  I think I have the hang of it, but I might be filling the house with gas as we speak, you never know.
 And the living room.  You can see Midas, my flat-mate's three-legged dog, lying on the rug.
And, oh excitement, the pantry.  No, the I heart vodka sticker isn't mine.  But the open door is where Alice's groceries live!

2 comments: